https://blog.epages.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/BANNER_Newsletter_header1.jpg 314 848 Efe Acunaz https://blog.epages.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo-epages-blog.svg Efe Acunaz2015-04-21 13:33:172021-10-13 15:28:01ePages academy: Last tickets on sale!
ePages academy: Last tickets on sale!
Only a few days left before the ePages academy – the event to help you boost your business, achieve higher revenues and sell smarter online. We are looking forward to welcoming you this Friday 24th at Whittaker House in London! Come and enjoy a day full of worthwhile presentations and useful advice from e-commerce experts.
What’s in store for you?
- André Podeyn, software trainer at ePages, will explain why it is so important to continuously update the content on your online shop.
- Jon Varco, director of Partnership Management at PayPal UK, will focus on new developments in payments as well as future trends for online merchants.
- Sam Haddadi, director of the agency Digital Clicks, will share his expertise on how to make the most out of Search to generate more sales and customers.
- And last but not least, Philip Smith, Country Manager at Trusted Shops, will show you how you can get better customer reviews and increase conversion at the checkout.
Don’t have a ticket yet?
There are only a few tickets left! So don’t wait any longer and secure your spot now.
Details of the event:
- Date: April 24th, 2015
- Location: Whittaker House, Paypal Office. 2 Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-upon-Thames, Surrey TW9 1EH
- Time: 09:30 – 17:00 hrs
- Price: £ 29.00
More info and tickets at: epages.com/academy
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!