Shop design, adding products, taking care of delivery methods – all these elements are vital for the success of your shop. The preparations you should take care of before these tasks are often neglected by shop owners. But as you know: being prepared is everything, and if you put a lot of thoughts in your shop before the launch, it will run more smoothly later on.
In our recorded webinar, André Podeyn from ePages guides you in 20 minutes through all the steps that you should think of before the launch.
In the video you will learn about offline preparations as well as online preparations.
- Choosing a domain name
- Thinking about your site structure
- Preparing photos and texts
- Registering your domain and e-mail addresses
- Getting inspirations from other shops you like
- Having everything ready when starting the setup assistant